We live in a digitized world and it is quite a better and beneficial thing for us that we stay updated with all the modern tech and all the new and essential components which are released to, at least, ease our life. Same goes for all the payments which we do as if you are an Indian resident, you know that carrying on with payments is one of the most essential thing and just for this case, we have the bhim app for pc today to assist you with.
Before we tell you how to download bhim app for pc, let us make sure that you know the origin of the bhim app. BHIM App relies on the UPI (Unified Payment Interface) that enables digital transactions exploitation ‘Virtual Payment Address (VPA)’. The BHIM app permits cashless transactions for any of the bank. It lets the users to transfer / receive cash, on-line looking, instant payments, and is employed for several different functions. This BHIM App has been introduced by NCPI on thirtieth Dec followed by conclusion that has been proclaimed for the benefits of people. So, let us move to bhim app free download for pc now, but before that,
Which banks support the bhim app?
BHIM app definitely supports most of the banks presently yet, we tend to provide brief measure listing all bank names that are supported by BHIM app currently,here you can also check out the best movie download sites.
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Bharat, Bank of geographical area, Kanara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, province Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab national bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of Bharat, United Bank of Bharat, Vijaya Bank.
BHIM app features:
- You can go on with some of the highly secure payments and transactions via the BHIM app.
- BHIM app is available to download for free of cost.
- Even though almost every platform features and supports this app, still it will be made available for every platform soon. Now, you can install bhim app on windows too.
- Works even on a slow internet connection.
- Sending and receiving money made easy.
- Soon to be made available to every Indian.
- Needs a less amount of memory in our devices.
How to download BHIM app for PC:
Now for this purpose, you will need an Android emulator. BlueStacks is one of the many best android emulators.
- Download BlueStacks for your PC from here.
- Now after you download BlueStacks, install it and right away, download BHIM app for windows but in APK from here.
- Keep the BHIM app in your PC at any location where you can find it later.
- Open BlueStacks and in the menu option, click on the option of “Install a file”
- There, you would be asked to add your apk file manually and you can do it right away by clicking on the BHIM app which you have downloaded previously and saved in your PC in step 3.
- Now, install the app right away.
- Done. You have successfully installed BHIM app for pc.